Tuesday 23 June 2009

I know it's cheating


This isn't really a postcard and I know I shouldn't put it here but I often wonder what would be the modern equivalent of a boring postcard.

This is a disused quarry near to where I live. I find it interesting in that it suddenly appears out of nowhere on what is otherwise a very pleasant country walk. If I were designing a boring postcard today I'd definitely consider this.

I may include some photos from time to time but not too many in case I upset the purists. Come back next week for a genuine boring card.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I thought this disused quarry looked a lot less boring (it's not boring maybe but "ugly") than some of the other postcards posted here. Maybe this site should be renamed "ugly postcards". Some of them aren't "boring" - they're just plain "un-photographic" (self-coined term).

    ReplyDelete